Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get recruited here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dankaroo
CEO
CEO
Dankaroo

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: Get recruited here   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:21 pm

If your a pilot looking for a new home or a shiny new comer to eve drop a line here to get tagged by someone for recruitment. This is also where you can ask questions of us as we're a paranoid bunch and seem to not like volunteering much info with out being asked. So feel free.
Back to top Go down
SINDRERO

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: May I join ? :)   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:30 am

Hello guys ,

May someone contact me in the game couse i would like to join YOU
I just dont wanna spam here ot smthng like that , but if u wanna some info about me :
Back to top Go down
Vampir3

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get recruited here   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:55 am

Hello, im interested to join your corporation please convo me in game my character are Vampir3 Un3xist or Elis3 Un3xist.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
davidius

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: joining   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

im interested, and have a few questions. which region do you operate out of? and do you have any high sec ops going on as well?
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get recruited here   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 pm

We are currently working in Wicked Creek. Not a lot going on in Empire atm, but all that can change pretty quick. Hit up Voids Recruitment channel in game for more info.
Back to top Go down
Adacanavar
Director
Director
Adacanavar

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get recruited here   Get recruited here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 pm

We are hiring new members join the voids recruitment channel for interviews. We are part of hellstrom alliance based out of esoteria blue to the AAA stain empire powerblock. its got great roids for you indies and excellent ratting (sansha) or job is to defend the home systems and launch raids all over 0.0 against the power blocks and our own enemies.

accepting apps from anyone we like.

Adacanavar
Director void angels.

eve mail or convo in game for interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get recruited here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get recruited here   Get recruited here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get recruited here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Angels Official Forums :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: