Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corp L4 Missions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salmodi
Director
Director

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:05 am

If anyone is interested in running some level 4 missions with me I will be running them tonight in Kaimon between 18.30 and 22.30 Eve time. Anyone is welcome to join in. The idea will be to push through them as quickly as possible so maximising the profit. The Corporation I run for is the Corporate Police Force.

Sal.
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:42 pm

I'll be running level 4s again this Saturday (31 May 08) for anyone interested. I will be working to the same info as Salmodi just put out, but planning on running in Umokka for Caldari Navy.

This is THE fastest way I have found for new players to raise their standing with the NPC corporations which will allow for you to use jump clones MUCH earlier.

All are welcome. If we get a big enough group a dedicated hauler, salvager, and a pair of damage dealers would make it run pretty damned quick.

Please post if you are interested. Planning to be on between 1300-1400 Eve time for 2-4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Salmodi
Director
Director

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:21 am

depending on where we are with the alliance and whats going on IRL I may be around to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Seyren K

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 pm

I'd totally be willing to do lvl4s, to get our standings up for jc. Cuz it looks like i'll be needing them quite a bit
lol
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 pm

At the moment, I believe that all of the the level 4 runners are in 0.0. So there are not a lot of mission running going on. There are Blood Raider missions available, but that is not necessarily a good way to get jump clones established as they are really only available out in 0.0, would do in a pinch. So for now, I would hit up Dank or myself for supplies from the carrier runs. We will need to work on a bit of a logistics tail to get parts to the jump point, but it will still probably be easier then trying to get a JC any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:09 am

Guys, keep checking in with each other to race through level 4s. I spoke with SmugMushroom this morning and he is getting pretty close to being able to use jump clones as well. It will be great to get more of you guys the flexibility that JC's offer, so team up a get her done as soon as you can. Bountiful boxes of isk are available out in 0.0.
Back to top Go down
Seyren Kael'thas

Seyren Kael'thas

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:50 pm

right now i've got about 6.8 standings with Republic Security Services, so i'm in empire doin lvl4s solo; it's taking a while
No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corp L4 Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corp L4 Missions   Corp L4 Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corp L4 Missions
Page 1 of 1