Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drake, FTW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dregen
Co-CEO
Co-CEO
Dregen

Drake, FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Drake, FTW!   Drake, FTW! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:10 am

I stumbled across this vid on You Tube, this shows you just how bad ass the Drake is at tanking. The poor bastard was ratting, and got warped in on by a gang of pirates, Thought yall should see this...

Back to top Go down
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Dregen+Mal
Seyren Kael'thas

Seyren Kael'thas

Drake, FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, FTW!   Drake, FTW! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 pm

i'm planning on bringin my passivedrake out to 0.0 for ratting , and i wanted to get some suggestions on avoiding getting ganked by pirates, what i should do (if a drake is a sitting duck out in 0.0), if i'll be able to take out triple spawns..etc
any tips?
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

Drake, FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, FTW!   Drake, FTW! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:13 pm

You will be able to handle all of the spawns that I have found. I am not certain that it will have the DPS to break an officer, but I am not certain. I am currently in a psudo-fleet passive Drake. I have not been close to be broken, not even a little bit. I do keep my eye on local though and pull in drowns and head to the station as soon as I see a neut in local. I also always keep a couple of reloads of fof missiles in the cargo bay just in case I get caught...generally speaking nano dudes don't like getting their drones popped and it is really annoying when they got you jammed. You do get nos/neut'ed a lot in Delve and even so with the EM and INVUL powered down I think that the lowest I have gotten is 80% shield. I finally bought a couple of Raven's on the market, so will begin ratting in that in stead. The dps is a whole lot better which should equate to quicker rat kills and more isk/hour...or so I hope.

I think there are a couple of set ups for the Drake in the pvp section. I like to rat in as close to a pvp set up as I can just in case the bad guys come a looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake, FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, FTW!   Drake, FTW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake, FTW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Angels Official Forums :: Public Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: