Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dregen
Co-CEO
Co-CEO
Dregen

What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 am

Thought it would be cool to find out what everyone is doing to cope with no EVE for 24 hours.

Me, im playing GTA 3, and watching star strek, remembering fondly of the raven kill i got not less than an hour before downtime :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Dregen+Mal
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Well, I am pissed that I forgot about it. Got home and was waiting till almost 2100 PST for a skill change, went to log on an DOH! Damn it all. Woke up with hopes that the update would complete early and DOH, still not done...hope I can get home and end the idle time.
Back to top Go down
Salmodi
Director
Director

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 am

I played COD4, tried to sort out Church IRC channel but couldnt find it. Got up this morning to a lovely 500mb download Smile
Back to top Go down
Seyren Kael'thas

Seyren Kael'thas

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey i've been playing COD4 too, that's such a kick-ass game. Too bad I get my ass owned in multiplayer tho
Back to top Go down
Salmodi
Director
Director

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:51 am

I love the multiplayer even though i also get my arse handed to me most games Smile I played the single player through once, now I just hop on one of my fave servers when I feel like some mindless violence and listening to incessant whining about noobtubes even though these l337 players call in air strikes and helicopters first chance they get cos kills from them obviously require l337 skillz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Seyren Kael'thas

Seyren Kael'thas

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:59 pm

I know dude, whatever happened to shooters that actually require tactics like BF2 or CS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?   What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone doing with EVE taken away for 24 hours?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Angels Official Forums :: Public Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: