Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most memorable moments with the voids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dregen
Co-CEO
Co-CEO
Dregen

Most memorable moments with the voids Empty
PostSubject: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 am

Hey yall, thought it would be cool to post your most memorable moments that you have had so far with your time in the voids.

Mine would deff. have to be the Hygarian war, while we were still in TIFA. Although it was a brutle war (hell i was out over 400 mil cause of that war), it was still a great learning experiance, and great fun flying in void fleets. if I learned anything from that war it is... Frigate fleets ftw! (kudos on the frigate fleet op dank, who knew frigates could be so deadly ;] )
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Dregen+Mal
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Mine favorite moment to date would also be the Hygarian campaign, first battle of Tash-Murkon Prime.

I brought a Kitsuane and a Drake to the fight. Nero undocked in his command ship without orders, prompted a gaggle of a fleet deployment which promptly got my Kitsuane and pod (fully implanted mind you) popped. I set up a new clone and got back into the fight in a passive tank, fof + targeted Drake.

During the course of the engagement was able to land a lot of dps and the killing blow on Apocolypse PS' (can't remember his full name now) Apocolypse, blow up a lot of drones with FoF missiles to mitigate dps on my fleet mates and warp out in structure! I just wished I was able to get his pod...faction implant kill would have been icing on the cake!

It is just to bad that TIFA abandoned the war shortly after that battle, but it sure was fun. You got to give the Hygarian's credit for at least showing up to fight and not just being the invisible war dec'ers.
Back to top Go down
Dankaroo
CEO
CEO
Dankaroo

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Im going to go with the hilguurian war too. Battle of penirgman. Teaching tifa what it could do with expendable ships and a pair of psycho bs pilots. nothing like popping all those high end t2 ships with a fleet of frigs and a pair of bs's. And for the record while tifa didnt pursue a joint war dec it was the navy that canceled the war dec after we showed tifa they could fight.
Back to top Go down
Adacanavar
Director
Director
Adacanavar

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm going to have to say the goonfleet war was the most memorable for me flying around with sal and merc makeing ashab red for a day and getting it put on the hotspot list on battleclinic and griefwatch boards and the stupid hauler pilot that decided to shoot at my ship and detonated like a cheap paper bag Smile.
Back to top Go down
Salmodi
Director
Director

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:32 am

For me it's a toss up between the battle of Penirgman and the Goon war. There's nothing sweeter than the sight of a popping Falcon on the business end of your cruise missiles Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most memorable moments with the voids   Most memorable moments with the voids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most memorable moments with the voids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Angels Official Forums :: Public Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: