Void Angels Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the Void Angels, an EVE-Online Corporation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comp broken.... again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seregon
Director
Director
Seregon

Comp broken.... again Empty
PostSubject: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:55 am

Hey guys,

My comp is buggered, again, for who knows the how-many-eth time... Atleast this time I think it's an easy fix, seems my PSU is the problem, so I'm ordering a new one now, so should be back within a week, or less.

Seregon
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Director
Director
Seregon

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:40 pm

New PSU went on order yesterday, should arrive tomorrow so long as I'm around when the courier arrives. Just gotta hope it fits in the case (my old PSU was a non-standard size) and has enough juice. It's a corsair, so I'm hoping it'll last a little longer than the last one too, it cost enough...
Back to top Go down
Dregen
Co-CEO
Co-CEO
Dregen

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:58 am

good get back to eve asap Razz, low sec roams, and Joint ops into 0.0 soon to come. moved our pvp base of operations to Agil
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Dregen+Mal
Seregon
Director
Director
Seregon

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

May have to wait a little longer... I got the PSU today, plugged everything in, and PC still fails to boot, damn.
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Director
Director
Seregon

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:31 am

Woot, fixed it. Seems I knocked a few wires loose while I was installing the new PSU....
Back to top Go down
Ulric Wolfbane
Director
Director
Ulric Wolfbane

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
smugmush

PostSubject: comp also fried   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 pm

hey guys

my geforce gpu also died a painfully hot death. problem is its part of the motherboard , and hp want 400 dollars for a new mobo with the same 7600gpu. not the deal of the century. my daughter is due in 5 weeks, so you can imagine where most of my cash is going, BUT im building a new 3.8ghz quad core i7 monster, just alittle slower than id like. ill be back as soon as poss, typing with the ps3 controller sucks ass. hope you guys are racking up the kills,

smug

p.s. new user cos the ps3 browser is wank
Back to top Go down
Torrin
Officer
Officer
Torrin

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 am

Smuuuuuuuuuuuug!

Hehe it's the time of year for things to overheat. Congrats on the little one though mate (soon you will be having less sleep than Dregen Razz).

The corp hasn't really been racking up kills recently, first TIFA messed us around big time, hopefully now things will pick up again with our new alliance, people just need to move back to 0.0 Smile

Take Care, and hopefully see you around in the future.
Back to top Go down
Dregen
Co-CEO
Co-CEO
Dregen

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:22 am

Smug you bnastard! we been worried bout ya lol, didnt know wtf happend to you. You have missed alot. We are out in 0.0 now holding alot of space, with 8 outposts, and a 2000+ man alliance :] get smug back into VOIDS Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Dregen+Mal
Smugmushroom

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

I have some news, i found a bargain 2nd hand pc, which is powerful enough to run eve. £100. Very Happy
Once i finish downloading all the vista updates and the client, ill see you in there!

smug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comp broken.... again   Comp broken.... again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp broken.... again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Angels Official Forums :: Public Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: